Why In-home Behavior Consulting?
- Dogs that are reactive/disruptive in a group setting and need behavior modification
- Environmental behavior issues that require in-home assessment and modification
- Owners who want specialized instruction
If you would like information about our Behavior Consulting, please call us at 440-255-3500. We will do a brief phone interview to see if our program is right for you and your pet.
Behavior Consulting Fees (additional travel fee may be added):
Initial 10-15 minute Phone Interview No Charge*
Initial In-home 75 minute Consultation/Lesson, includes written assessment & action plan $120
Package of four 60-minute in-home lessons $385
Are Private Obedience Lessons Right for Me and my Dog?
- Dogs that are disruptive in a group setting and need basic manners
- Time-challenged owners who cannot commit to a 6-week group session
- Proud parents of a new puppy who need help puppy-proofing their home
- Owners who want personal instruction for housetraining, crate-training or unwanted behaviors such as jumping, mouthing or other common challenges
If you would like information about our Private Lessons, please call us at 440-255-3500. We will do a brief phone interview to see if Private Lessons will are the best option for you and your pet. Private Lessons can be arranged at your home (outdoors only due to COVID), in our facility or via ZOOM conference.
Private Lesson Fees (additional travel fee may be added):
Initial 10-15 minute Phone Interview No Charge
Initial In-home 60 minute Lesson, includes verbal action plan $90
Package of four 60-minute private lessons $350
Package of four 30-minute lessons $175 (available at our training center only)
Webcam Conference Lessons
30 minute lesson $30
45 minute lesson $45
60 minute lesson $60
Private Lessons & Behavior Consulting